Increasingly, funders are requiring private and public training
and service organizations to be accredited or certified. To meet
these funding requirements, organizations must prepare self study
reports which are submitted to the accrediting body. Nexus Consortium
consultants can assist you with preparing your self study to increase
the likelihood of a quick acceptance of a report and free your time
for other responsibilities.
Nexus consultants can:
- · Assist you to prepare your study report.
- identify the needed data
- gather the data
- interpret and analyze the data
- develop appropriate policies and practices
- write the report from the data and the information you provide
- develop the necessary appendices and
- format the report for effective presentation
- Critique your self study report and provide written feedback.
- Coach your personnel through the process of data gathering,
analysis and writing a self study report. Nexus consultants work
with you, offering suggestions and feedback as each element is
- Offer consultation to you on the preparation of self study
reports. Nexus consultants meet with you and train your personnel
in the development of the components needed for self studies.
- Present workshops or seminars on preparation for accreditation