Nexus Consortium consultants can provide a detailed evaluation
of a course, training program, service delivery program, or project,
to address accountability requirements and provide needed data for
accreditation, annual reporting, and continuous quality improvement.
Nexus Consortium consultants will work with you and stakeholders
- Identify and clarify the purpose of an evaluation.
- Assist your staff in developing program evaluation processes
- Identify program logic: the components, objectives, and indicators.
- Plan a program evaluation
- Conduct an evaluation
- Write and present an evaluation report
- Present workshops or seminars to large or small groups on program